Care at every stage of life
Women’s Health Care at Opulence Health focuses on conditions unique to women from menarche through menopause and beyond. Women and men may have many of the same health problems, however these problems can affect women differently.
- Women are more likely to die from a heart attack than men
- Women are more likely to show signs of depression and anxiety than men
- Osteoarthritis affects more women than men
- Women are more likely to have urinary tract problems
- Women are more likely to show signs of depression and anxiety than men (NIH: National Institute of Child Health and Human Development)
It can be difficult for many women who lead busy lives to stay on top of their health and well-being. We have a firm belief in treating each woman holistically providing them with practical knowledge, medical advice, screening, and indicated treatment. It is our goal to help women stay on top of their health and make positive changes that can last a lifetime.
Some of the women’s health services we offer included but aren’t limited to:
- Annual Examinations
- Pap smears: A procedure to test for cervical cancer in women
- Age-Related Screening and Management: Screening for diabetes, high cholesterol, osteoporosis, Cologuard: colon cancer, mammograms
- Menstrual irregularities and problems
- Vaginal infections
- Sexually Transmissible Infections (STI’s) screening and treatment
- Birth Control including, IUD insertion
- Pregnancy screening
- Fertility Screening, Pre-Conception Counseling, and Management
- Peri-menopause, Menopause and beyond
- Non hormonal and hormonal management
- Depression and anxiety
Contact Our All-Female Team of Providers
As females themselves, our highly trained providers understand the importance of women's health and work hard to provide the highest quality care possible. Call 406-502-1700 or contact us online to schedule a personalized appointment. Our practice serves Helena and the surrounding areas in Montana.