Overall wellness and health maintenance of a patient and utilizes having a full scope of training in primary care. Primary care is that care provided by physicians specifically trained for and skilled in comprehensive first contact and continuing care for persons with any undiagnosed sign, symptom, or health concern. As a primary care provider, we seek to serve as the continuing focal point for all needed health care services.
Primary care specialty focuses on the continuing efforts to optimize a persons health and maintain the best health of each patient by providing timely access to care Primary care is personalized to the patient and there are guidelines for age-related metrics which are ideal to satisfy through blood work and imaging and for specific health reasons, unspecified.
What does Primary Care involve?
Primary care includes providing pharmacological and non-pharmacological methods of treating the following aspects of medical care:
- Acute, chronic and recurrent concerns with sinuses, upper respiratory infections, skin infections, eye infections, tooth infections, abdominal and pelvic infection treatments
- Chronic respiratory diseases including management of asthma, pancreatic health, irritable bowel symptoms
- Oversight of blood pressure, hypertension, palpitations, dizziness, fluid retention, circulation concerns, varicose veins, spider veins
- GI & bowel disorders, GERD, heartburn, irritable bowel symptoms and leaky gut management
- Autoimmune disorders of the thyroid & skin, including psoriasis and eczema management
- Skin infections & skin screening, skin abscess treatment, pore and scare revision & lesion destruction
- Biopsies of concerning skin lesions, annual skin screening and treatment of skin abscesses
- Acne management, including cystic acne & superficial age related acne of the face, head & neck
- Point of care rapid lab testing for viruses, bacterial throat infections, urinary tract infections and pregnancy
- Prescriptive authorization of antibiotics for acute illness, long term medications for chronic diseases, anxiety, sleep problems, disordered eating and pain control
- Provide orders for imaging, annual skin screening, diagnostic laboratory services for health maintenance and medication dose management.
- Oversee the management of blood pressure, chronic viral illnesses, chronic disease, focusing on optimizing the overall wellness of a person
Due to Medicare restrictions and care limitations due to Medicare, Elizabeth McCarthy & Hailey Seedall both chose to Opt-out of Medicare. This allows Opulence to still manage treat persons over 65 years old via capitation arrangements. For additional information, please contact the clinic.
Ages 0-99 are able to be seen by the medical staff for care.